• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey!

Started by JohnP, April 26, 2012, 05:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Well I'm back, this time for good - I hope.  In and out of hospitals and rehab centers is not good.  Ya just can't grow old and be a sissy and that's for darn sure.  I think in all of last fall and winter I killed a total of two coyotes.  Kept in loose contact with a couple folks here, HuntnCarve being one, but I sure did miss you bunch of redneck hillbilly rebel southerners.  That doesn't include you Jim.  I wasn't going to sign back in until I had my rock garden done, still recovering from the fire and subsequent mudslides.  However if I waited until it was done I would probably die first.  Work on it almost daily for an hour or so or until my back, feet, legs and wife tells me it's time to stop. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Good to see you back, John.    I hope your health issues are in the rear view mirror for good.   

FOsteology

Glad to have you back John!

FinsnFur

"That doesnt include me? :laf:
You have E.S.P.?  I started reading that and before I got that far I thought to myself, he's gonna rank me a HILLBILLY with Semp :doh2:

Or did you mean you didnt miss me :confused: :alscalls: :alscalls:

It's good to have ya back John. I do hope your health allows ya the opportunity to harass us for a long time Pal :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

Good to see your up and moving around john.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

coyote101

Glad you're able to get around again Mr. JohnP. Welcome back.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bambam

Good to have you back !

Hidehunter

Its good to have ya back John!!
Denver                                           

HaMeR

It's great to see you back Mr John!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Real glad to see ya back on here John !
May your health keep improving !
Scott

Hawks Feather

John,

Glad to see you back again.  Find many snakes in the rock garden?  I just keep thinking of some of your past pictures.

Jerry

Dave

It's great to see your name on the board again.  Always enjoy your posts/pics and stories.

weedwalker

Glad to see you back again John. I was just wondering the other day how you were doing.

Ed

HuntnCarve

Good to see you back posting John.  Won't be long before we'll be seeing some photos of that unique landscape. Hopefully with a critter or two thrown in as well.  :wink: Good health my friend!

HuntnCarve
Dave

JohnP

Thank everybody and it is good to be back.  I keep looking in that mirror Semp and it is all behind me now.

Pat I use to have Mandy check in every now and then and when she would  come to visit she would give me some of the "Quotes" that you posted that were appropriate to my situation. 

Well Hawk shortly after the fire we had a lot of rattlers.  I think the fire drove them off the mountainside down into the rocks and crevices on our place. We also had a Gila Monster in the driveway a few weeks back.  I have only seen two in all the years that we live here.  By the time I hobbled back in the house and got the camera he had disappeared.

Got some pictures of the "new"  rock garden that I'll get posted in the next day or so.

Ben if your talking to Ernie tell him that I'm sorry I missed his call a few nights back.  We still don't have the amplifer installed on the phone so I couldn't have talked to him.   

Ed, Marge has repeatly asked me if I heard from Kentucky Ed, now I can tell her "sure have".

"I started reading that and before I got that far I thought to myself, he's gonna rank me a HILLBILLY with Semp "  Jim I wouldn't insult Semp.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Yes, John, I am grateful and relieved to have you back and on the mend enough to feel like posting.  You bring wisdom and valuable insight.  Sure wish we could have that glass of sun tea together.

possumal

John P, keep on mending, and let us hear from you.  You sure have it right about getting old not being for sissies.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

bigben

I was just down to see ernie last weekend. I will tell him for ya john.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Sure is a pleasure to see ya back on here John!  :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Welcome back John!!!