• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Went to Cleveland last night...

Started by Coulter, September 13, 2012, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Well Cuyahoga Falls to be more exact. The wife and I went over to Blossom Music Center to see KISS and Motley Crue play.

Motley Crue absolutely sucked!!! The sound was horrible...We couldn't even decipher half the songs they were playing the sound quality was so bad. It sounded like some young thug punk pulled up next to us in his pimp mobile with his stereo cranked up and the bass thumping the windows. That was all it was - a continuous thumping bass line. They were horrible!

KISS on the other hand rocked the house. They played all old school tunes...Rock and Roll All Night, Love Gun, Detroit Rock City, Shock Me, God of Thunder, Black Diamond, Come on and Love me, Firehouse, and more including one off of their new CD to be released next month that sounded like vintage KISS.

Overall Crue was a huge disappointment, but KISS made up for their shortcomings. Tommy Lee and his PETA loving arse need to get the techno dance club BS out of their show. I sure hope he paid attention to Eric Singers Drum solo and took notes.

Traffic was a nightmare at the end...finally got back home at 02:30 and into work at 08:00. Gonna be a looooong day.

Steve

FinsnFur

I'm a big Motley fan. Sounds like fun but that sucks that their show was bad.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

shaddragger

:yoyo: Caught KISS three times over the years. Never been disappointed. One of the best was with Ted Nugent in Greensboro in the "80s!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Coulter

I don't know if I've seen KISS 3 or 4 times now...maybe even 5. I have never been disappointed in their show either. I caught the tour with Ted Nugent too...that was a good one :yoyo: The last time we saw the Crue they were pretty good...I was kind of surprised at how bad they sounded. Oh well...

Steve