• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Three Call Set

Started by Orion, March 12, 2007, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Would like to sell these as a set, but will sell as singles it not sold in 2 days (Call it 9 PM 14 Mar).   One duck call and one each open and closed reed predator call.  All from Hawaiian Koa wood.  Closed reed either cotton tail or jack, your choice.  Duck call has a timber dual reed insert.  First post special , $60 shipped to your door.

Next are 2 closed reed calls, Koa again on the left and Wenge on the right, Both $18 shipped.   Once again Cotton tail or jack, your choice.

And last but not least is an open reed made from Bocote with a howler tone board. Could be changed to a distress call.  $22 shipped.

Hope you like the calls!!   More on the way....

Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

THO Game Calls

Those are sharp.  I really like the accent band on the inside of the bocote call.  that is just hot.  If memory serves me right, I think Arky did or does something like that and I have always liked that touch.  Not something you see every day.

Wait till more folks get a look at your calls.  They are going to work you to death.  You might as well give up hunting, family life, TV - they'll keep you in the shop day and night  LOL.

Speaking of which - got to go to the shop.  Time to make the sawdust  :eyebrownod:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

Lookin' good Doug......looks like ya got a finish on the Koa, gj!! I have never been able to do that very well.....

Al is right, you are gonna be a busy boy :)

Joe

FinsnFur

Doug, I love the looks of that Bacote, wow. Nice job.

Question...what's with the Hawaiian woods? Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just think it's kind of unique.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Orion

Thanks everyone for the comments.  Bocote call is sold.  Have more of same wood and will spin another ASAP.

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Todd Rahm

Thats a nice look'n set of calls ya have there, and both predator calls in that set are very nice. That Bocote is one fine example of the wood for sure.........very nice.  :congrats: :congrats:

ninthinning

Fine looking calls.  The closed reed style is a real classic.  Takes alot of sanding to get koa wood so nice.  You have a great future as a call maker!  Welcome.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Orion

Thanks again,  made another bocote open reed and sold it before I could post a pic. 

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Hawks Feather

Orion,

Selling them before they are posted is a good thing.  Except for the people that just want to look.   :nono:

Jerry

Lil-Man

Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-