• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Americas toughest truck

Started by nailbender, March 30, 2013, 09:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

FinsnFur

I love that show :yoyo:

They say every dog has their day, and this episode clearly demonstrates that. :eyebrownod:
But Ford has beat Chevrolet hands down year after year, in truck sales, performance, pay load, durability, reliability, and as exposed recently... even financially. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Ford F150 Raptor eats them ALL.  :biggrin:

Roundman

How does the raptor drive? I turned 153k on the F150 this week. Can't say I look at the odometer that often but didn't have a choice when I was passed by a smart car. Only real complaint about my last two Fords is the paint. Thinking about putting a spray can camo job on it.

JohnP

We currently have a 97 Blazer and a 2000 Dodge 1500.  Both purchased B.O. (before oboma).  We are looking to replace the Dodge and it will probably be a Ford 150 King Ranch. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

weedwalker

I saw an F-250 Raptor on the front cover of a 4x4 magazine in the check out line.

nailbender

Ok, ok, no love for Chevy here.  Was  a pretty funny show though.  Loved when he drove through the log cabin!  Saw another where a dodge dragged a chevy all over the neighborhood..  Video stopped when the fight broke out. :alscalls: