• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NCAA Champs

Started by coyote101, April 09, 2013, 08:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

They're not my team, but they are a Kentucky team. Congratulatrions to the Louisville Cardinals!  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Yep, they won it.  It was pretty difficult for me.  I found myself cheering for the Big 10 and against Michigan at the same time.  Terrible position to be in.

While not related to this game any more than all the other games, but is anyone else old enough to remember when making contact with another player was a foul?  Those days sure are gone!

Jerry

KySongDog

Go Cardinals!   I'm a Big Blue fan but the Louisville Cardinals are next in line. 

Tonight is the final of the Women's NCAA tournament and the Louisville women's team is in the finals.   If they win, we got both championships in the Blue Grass State!   :yoyo:

Frogman

Siva was incredible!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

That game was about as good as it gets.  I'll be pulling for the Louisville women tonight, but they sure have a tough climb to beat Connecticut.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

bambam

JohnP

I actually enjoyed the final four more than the championship game.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

I enjoy most of the college playoff games.  They seem to get on rolls and being down or up 10 doesn't matter all that much.  Now if they could cut down on the commercials   :sad:  during the game I would be even happier.

Jerry

JohnP

I was hoping that Arizona would beat Ohio State so that I could harass you and HaMeR
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on April 10, 2013, 05:11:01 PM
I was hoping that Arizona would beat Ohio State so that I could harass you and HaMeR

They darn near did.  But I think it was because they had an Ohio State coach.    :iroll:    I really don't get to fired up about the outcome of games.  I do like it when a team that I like wins, but it doesn't cost me anything when they lose nor do I get paid anything if they win. Now if my salary or someone in my family's salary depended on them winning it would be entirely different.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: coyote101 on April 09, 2013, 08:12:40 AM
They're not my team, but they are a Kentucky team. Congratulatrions to the Louisville Cardinals!  :congrats:

Pat
Congrats to the UofL cards #1 in the Nation but still #2 in Kentucky !!
Fuzzy

Rick Howard

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 09, 2013, 08:27:14 AM
While not related to this game any more than all the other games, but is anyone else old enough to remember when making contact with another player was a foul?  Those days sure are gone!

Jerry

About the same era as only touching the top of the ball while dribbling.....  Before my time but I have watched the clips.

This was a weak first post by me.......
Formerly known as itzdirty

Hawks Feather

Quote from: itzdirty on April 27, 2013, 07:41:52 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 09, 2013, 08:27:14 AM

Jerry

About the same era as only touching the top of the ball while dribbling.....  Before my time but I have watched the clips.

This was a weak first post by me.......

It could have been much worse.  And for what it is worth I did play after "most" players had quit the underhand shots from the foul line.   :rolleye:   So how many remember those?

Jerry

Rick Howard

Hawks Feather

Yep, it worked for him.  Second highest percentage of shots made from the foul line.

Jerry

Rick Howard

Can't argue that..... Especially with the percentages they throw up now.  they need to show the kids this video and remind them there are no points for style..... Drives me crazy!

Hawks Feather

Oh NO!  Shooting like that wouldn't be "kewl".  It is better to miss more shots.

Jerry