• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Nor-Cal, you need to check in.

Started by Hawks Feather, June 30, 2013, 11:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I just saw where there were 19 firefighters who died in Arizona.  Sorry to hear of the loss of firefighters, some of whom might be your friends.

Jerry

5 SHOTS

I spoke with him yesterday, he has been visiting with friends and wasn't in AZ.  :whew:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

Thanks.  I was fearing the worst and hoping for the best.  Looks like the best.  It still is a shame that there were lives lost.

Jerry

nor-cal yote

Still here, but its quite a shock a whole hot shot crew.  I just don't have the words. The hot shot community is a real tight group. My phone has been ringing non stop since 1100 pm last night. I have worked with this crew and they were dialed very safe and hard working. Prayers to there families and to the one surviving crew member.
never yell whoa in a horse race

FinsnFur

I began wondering when I seen the news also. Good to hear your alright Chris, and we'll definitely be sending prayers to the Southwest for those families of the less fortunate. Sad news indeed.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

When I saw this headline on the news early this morning my heart went out to those men and their families.  An awful, awful tragedy...
Chris, I was relieved to hear that you were not in the area.  Stay safe.  Meantime, we'll keep those poor souls in our prayers.

HuntnCarve
Dave

nor-cal yote

I knew the superintendent Eric. He was good good man always looked after his crew. I am still at a loss for words. It just doesn't happen to a whole crew.

iahntr

Very sad deal. Thoughts and prayers go out to all.
Scott

JohnP

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the firefighters.  Living through it just two years ago I know these guys put their lives on the line every time they are called out.  The entire state of Arizona is in shock.  The governor has ordered all flags at half mast and memorial services are being held throughout the state. 

Chris if'n you ever called to a fire down here you and your crew will always have a place for a hot shower and a home cooked meal.  God bless you and all the firefighters for what you do.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nor-cal yote

I wanted to say thanks to all of you, most of the fires we go to are away from towns and people. We don't get a lot of thank you from the public. But it is nice to know that folks think about us. Granite Mountain will be missed, they were a strong crew.
John P. I will take you up on that offer if I am ever in your neck of the woods.

HaMeR

I'mglad you're OK too Chris!! We feel for those good men & their Families!! Stay Safe out there!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11