• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Recent work...

Started by Purgatory_Predator_Calls, March 28, 2007, 04:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

What's up guys?  Sure has been great seeing everyone's calls lately!  Mr. Bradshaw has been especially cruel showing all his new ideas and calls.  :shck:  I can't get enough!! :madd:  Well between shed hunting and work I managed to work up a few calls.  Thought you all might enjoy a peak. 

All of these calls are spoken for except the cocobolo on the very left.  Which you can see over in the "Hand Call Store".

Anyhow, the second call is desert ironwood and some light curly maple.  It's a double o-ring fit two piece call that meets up in the lanyard groove.  I'll leave the laminating to the experts like hawk! LOL :innocentwhistle:  It's also got a nice inlayed turquoise ring that I added in an attempt at contrast.  I call the first two calls "fat little buddies" as they are a couple fat hunk's of wood and slightly larger in diameter than my normal calls.  Two points to the first person who guesses where I got that name from???LOL

Third call is also desert ironwood with a orange osage mouth piece.  You will be seeing more of this call soon!  :wink:

Far right call is pure blood wood with turquoise bands.  The mouth piece is hand made from 5/8" white delrin supplied by Mr. THO himself.  I added different direction spirals for texture. 

Anyhow thanks for taking a look guys.  I know I can't get enough of looking at everyone's calls and only hope that my calls can add to everyone elses hopeless addiction of call perusing.   And since everyone is in such an honest opinion giving mood laetly, let's hear it.  What'cha all think? 

It's a pleasure as always,

Joey Gacnik

When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

BryanStanley

Joey
I am blown away. Your calls are absolutley gorgeous. The first call if posted for sale should make it's way to my home. I love it

Bryan

kkbait

Arkyyoter

Can you say "Racy".....pretty work Joey.....and beautiful finish!!

THO Game Calls

Holy smokes batman!   Them are pretty sharp.    No, those are just outstanding!

All of you guys are just making leaps and bounds here lately!  Very nice work.   This keeps up we could make a really good showing in any contest.   Those duck call and turkey call guys might just get put in their place one day  :laf:

Great job Joe.   You are doing masters work.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

I agree...nice work. I really like the body styles your using there on the first three.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

I like your style of call. Lookin good!

MattS

BEAUTIFUL CALLS, Great job

keekee

Great work Joey! Very nice work!

Brent

bowjunkie

WOW man I gotta get on yer list those are fantastic calls  :yoyo:

DirtyDog

Wow, I love that call on the left....how can I get my hands on one?

ND

Todd Rahm

Well Joey welcome to the premier hand call site for predator calls  :biggrin: Glad to see ya posting pics and you sir, are on my hit list, very high. So what took ya so long?  :sneer:

I like your style allot and I really like the first and last calls in these pictures, nice work.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Bowjunkie and ND...I'm about this ---> <--- close to getting completly caught up on orders.  In fact I have exactly 12 calls currently on order.  Right now I'm not going to take any orders untill they are completed.  At that time I don't want to get more than 2 or 3 calls on order at any give time.  But soon very soon I'll be caught up!  I'll be hanging around here more often so we'll keep in touch. 

Todd,  thanks for the heads up.  Won't be leaving home with out my tach vest.  LOL 

Thanks for the compliments guys, makes call building that much more rewarding!

Talk to you all soon!

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Brad H

Man! You have a touch at finishing a call.

I'm not sure what it is, but that open reed call is really something else. I don't know if it's a color combo, style, or the combonation or what?

Whatever it is, I like it.

Very nice technique all the way around on all four.

Brad