• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New gal

Started by nor-cal yote, July 08, 2013, 09:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nor-cal yote on July 16, 2013, 10:41:35 PM
Dave those are some beautiful dogs. I couldn't see the pics when I was on assignment.

You just needed to go "over there" where there was service and you could have seen them.    :rolleye:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Was flipping through channels the other day and started watching the newer True Grit for the first time.  What a great name for your dog!  :yoyo:
(I now need to tape and watch the entire movie so I can see the beginning 1/2 hour - and, of course, watch it through to the end again).

nor-cal yote

I got home to moms house last night. I had service while on the gold creek fire, but could only read and not post. Matti was spoiled by my mother for two weeks. She slep with me on the floor last night her head on my neck. Can't wait until she gets a little bigger, so full of energy now. On a different note we lost another firefighter yesterday in Oregon a snag fell and hit him and his swamper. We have lost too many this year.
never yell whoa in a horse race

Hawks Feather

Dang, sorry to hear about the loss of another firefighter.  But on an upside, it sounds like your "new gal" missed you - even if she had been spoiled.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

I really like the idea of Austrian Shepard and Lab Mix as that is two of my Favorite dogs and will be looking  forward to how your dog turns out, so far she sound great. Keep us posted on her development. cc