• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bonkers

Started by iahntr, March 26, 2007, 11:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Hey Al, just wantin to know, how do I  get one of your bonkers? Let me know, wood options, price etc. Thanks
Scott

DDCalls

yeah, give up the info AL :yoyo:

KySongDog

THO Game Calls

Hi Guys -

Thank you for the interestest in my calls.  Right now I am completely booked and am not taking orders for calls.   The calls I have ordered rigfht now are on about a 6 week waiting list.  I'm also working on some calls for the CCAA Fancy call contset at the end of April.

Once all that is over I will have a couple of weeks of turkey season to deal with and then I will get back to making calls for folks.

I do  hope to get some of the calls i have in the finishing stages posted on my site by the weekend but that may or may not happen.

Woods for the Bonkers range from burks to figured exotic woods with cocobolo, ebony or blackwood mouth pieces.   One of the things I was looking for when I designed these calls was to make a call that would be able to show off pretty wood and stiill be a serious predator call so I am trying to keep the woods on the barrels special.

You can try checking the site everynow and then or catch up with me about Mid May.  I am sorry for the wait but it's the best I can tell you right now.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

studabaka

Sounds like a good problem.....couldn't happen to a nicer guy  :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

KySongDog

Yep, I agree Stu.  When you are good at what you do, people will seek you out. 

Now come May, I gotta get on Al's list!   :biggrin:

Semp

studabaka

Yup..... me too I think  :wo: ...... I have a pair Al's of crow calls, a sweet little [high pitched] closed reed with a moose antler ring, and just got a matched set with wedding bands....... but I have yet to get either a bonker or an acrylic.

:wo: part of me is hesitant  :readthis: :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

:huh:....hang on a sec...I'm gonna go add a calender announcement  :eyebrownod:  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll keep checkin website, and waitin patiently. :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
Scott