Started by Coulter, March 30, 2007, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

So here ya go...a little somethning to take your minds off the Guild :rolleye:

Cocobolo and Bocote deer grunts

Brazilian Cherry crow call

Bois D'arc (Osage Orange) duck call

Birdseye maple slate over glass w/ Redheart striker

I know, where are the predator calls? The single pics of them didn't turn out as well as I was hoping. But here is a pic of the whole group with a couple of Black Walnut predator calls thrown in for good measure.

bearmanric

very nice job. all classy stuff .man cant wait for the new shop. been buying mandrel's. need several more jig's. want to try two piece predator call's someday. those are some of the best deer call's i have seen. Rick

keekee

Very nice looking work! Looks like I may need to add one of your Turkey calls to my collection!

Brent

Coulter

Thank you very much Rick. Those grunts can only get better...the Bocote was actually my first attempt at a deer grunt. The Cocobolo was my second. I'm looking forward to making some more of them.

Brent...turkey calls may take a while. I have to finish ten of them for an order due next week, and I busted my chuck last week :madd: I did get a new chuck, but I am still searching for some jaws that will fit it. I bought a different chuck to avoid having the same thing happen, but it turns out the jaws are not compatible and nobody has what I need in stock without ordering it.

I'll post some more when I get some done.

Steve

FinsnFur

Those deer grunts are my favorite, Really nice job Steve  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

I like all your calls, especially the deer grunts. Never seen a deer grunt call look that nice!

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

kkbait