• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Recent Howlers

Started by Brad H, March 30, 2007, 12:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

Here's some of what I've been working on as far as howlers. I don't keep cowhorns on hand, so everything cowhorn was sent to me to be made into a call by the recipiant.

The one piece;

Aluminum and acrylic;

Another seamless;

A tip call for "Fireball221". Really a great all around call this turned out to be.

Cowhorn

Cow and buffalo horn. These all went to the same place. The tip is off the end of the cowhorn.

And the mighty wolf howler...

Todd Rahm

All very impressive too.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: Like those seemless, but really love those aluminum acrylic howlers.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Brad, dadgum man.  Those are awesome!!  You could of said some of those were acrylic and I would have believed it!   Those are the nicest horn howlers I've seen.

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

MattS

Those are some of the nicest howlers I have seen.  Great job.

Arkyyoter

Beautiful Brad!! WOW!!  :bowingsmilie:

Joe

ninthinning

A tour de force in howler making.  Your work is the gold standard for howlers.  Thank you for sharing.
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

canine

Whoa!! Them are all beauties Brad :biggrin:

Those aluminum and acrylic mouth pieces sure are sharp!

JD

THO Game Calls

Geez Brad, those are super!  Some of those horns have great color in them,  The brown one looks really nice.

Hey Todd, I have one of thise silver tipped with acrylic howlers from Brad.   Looks don't tell you anything.  You should hear it :)  It's a great call.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

wow.....Those are some rich lookin howlers  :nono:
That acrylic and aluminum is awesome.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

Thanks you guys! I've been wanting to show these on here for a while.

I've got a couple mini aluminun pieces to experiment with. I may try a it in a distress call one of these days.

Brad

bowjunkie

:shck: WOW those are sweeeeeeeetttttt !  just what I need another reason to spend money  :biggrin:

Ladobe

"Your work is the gold standard for howlers."

No doubt your horn howlers are easily there Brad, and then some.   Beautiful work.

L.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

bearmanric

great looking Howler's. your's are alway's nice Brad. Rick :yoyo:

Bob D

Maybe I'm partial cause I got one and use it , but Brad's howler is my favorite , it works as well as it looks and I have alot of other custom  howlers to choose from. It is the one that works the best for me and the one that is my number one. I can't say enough good things about his howler. In my opinion it is the " Cadillac" of howlers.
Bob

keekee

Great looking work there Brad! The finish on those calls is awesome!

I got one of the little howlers with the aluminum at the top as well! First class call and first class work and craftsmanship!

Brent

Fireball221

Brad,
That antique piece of cowhorn that I sent you turned out to be one of my favorite calls and a little story along with it.  Turns out that was a very old cowhorn tip that was used in the good old days to deliever a small priming charge on muskets.  I found one just like it at a couple of old antique stores and thought I would buy them and have you make a few more for me but as it turned out they were really expensive due to their histories.  I was fortunate enough to have purchased the piece I sent to you for next to nothing because the person did not know what he had.  I also did not know what I had but I knew what I wanted it for and you sure did it justice.  Thanks Again and I haven't forgotten about the antler for one of your future builds. 

Brad H

Thanks again guys. I'll be experimenting all summer with some new things and they'll be brought up here first. Dave, I've been progressing fast recently with antler ideas recently and there's more to come, so when the time comes you'll get the best of the newest creations.

Brad