• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Dad I wanna go ice fishing with you.

Started by FinsnFur, January 04, 2014, 09:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I said are you sure? Did you do any ice fishing when you lived up by Mom?
She says, yeah but we tip up fished.
This is a lot different then you and I fishing in the summer, I says. And Im not going to walk out on the ice for 15 minutes and turn around cause you got cold. The fishing line we use is only 2lb test so you dont yank em, and if you...
DAD! Alright already...can we go or not?

Out fished me again. :argh: She walked off the ice with 11 to my 4 :waiting:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

Nobody can find a bite around here.  Looks like you had some fun!  Been wanting to go myself.

Todd Rahm

That's awesome stuff right there Jim!! I hope my daughter says that to me one day!  :biggrin:

Now, I need to get all my gear out for this next week off.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Jim,

Did you really think that you could out fish your daughter?  I mean after all, she is a girl and fish like girls. 

Jerry

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Jim, You are a fortunate man!

Thanks for a great post.

bigben

Looks like a good time. Sounds like you better ask her for advice fishin since it looks like she has takn dad to school.

Our ice hasnt got thick enough yet. We have had a few days in near single digits and same this comin week. Thinkin i'll be on the ice this weekend
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

HaMeR

Thats really cool Jim. I'm very happy for the both of you. Those are the days that she will remember the very most. I'm quite certain you are very proud of your little girl.

AND somehow I don't believe for a minute you're worried about another mark in the "She outfished me AGAIN" column!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Haha!
Looks like you taught her well! 

Carolina Coyote

She will never let you forget that day, Good job!!! cc

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

weedwalker

FinsnFur

:laf: seen that before Ed. Heck I even posted it didnt I? lol
Them things cant get up the Mississippi this time of year, so were good.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

You probably did Jim. I know I saw it before, just didn't remember where. Just thought it fit good in this thread.;)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2