Main Menu

Enough is Enough

Started by Carolina Coyote, January 12, 2015, 09:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Its time for the dipshit potus to go. If you agree say so!! cc

HaMeR

Loooooooooonnnggggggg overdue Carl!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

He's nothing more than a bigoted racist American hating pos that I DID NOT vote for!! Shiite even most of his,, and I'll spell this slowly for his followers,, v  o  t  e  r  s  are tired of his stupidity AND the entire dumbassocratic party. I sure hope there's enough voters at the polls in the coming elections to right this sinking ship!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

It's way past time, as a matter of fact he should have never got there in the first place.

I read earlier today that he nominated a muslum to be Special Assistant to DHS!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

Carolina Coyote

Everybody should be aware of what is going in this country and the rest of the world about Muslims.
Google The Term ( Islamvillige )  and ( No Go Zones in France ) This shocking and its not just USA and France it going on in a lot of Countries. I'm not trying to get you started FOS as I know you keep up with things not sure if you are aware of what you will find on those sites I listed.

Dave

I received the following in an email concerning our "Muslim government" back in November.   
Makes me want to throw up.  How can anyone still approve of him?

DID YOU KNOW WE NOW HAVE A MUSLIM GOVERNMENT?

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama's top advisor, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Hillary Clinton's top advisor, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Advisor, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.

Obama advisor and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim.

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.

And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.

It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn't repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again in private? CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible.

Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an.

Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and almost tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government. Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East. The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!
Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

Carolina Coyote

I think a lot of people in this country are sticky their head in the sand for the Hope and Change and like you Dave it makes me want to throw up, where is the outrage that should be going on. PC correctness is destroying this country. That Islamville is in South Carolina  near the Catawba Nuclear Station. People that live near the compound say they hear a lot of gunfire late at night and also explosions. The Sheriff in that area has big concerns  that it is a training camp. These Muslims areas are scattered all over America and more being established. In Europe they are called No Go Zones with signs posted around them saying they are governed by Sharia Law. The main stream media has downplayed these areas. There are hundreds of those areas in France and all over Europe and the local Governments have not done anything about it. Its coming to America guys.
Potus is planning a trip to visit Cuba, not only is he a Muslim he's a Communist.  :argh: cc

FinsnFur

Im ready! I wasnt ready to have him elected.
I'm still in shock that we live everyday of our lives with enough people that think hes the answer. Enough people to get him voted in, in the first place. :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Its like shooting yourself in the same foot twice!!!  What idiots!!