• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Trick or Treat

Started by FinsnFur, October 31, 2015, 03:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Im gonna set on the porch and hand candy out this year. I wish a had hidden camera to set up. lol

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

You should go buy a mask so you don't scare them so bad!
Maybe a trip to the dentist before next yr.[emoji23]

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Hawks Feather

I have heard that your winters are really tough on people and now I can see that they are right.     :eyebrownod:

Jerry

FOsteology

pitw

First time in near 30 years I didn't have to take the kids out and I miss it. :pout:  On the other hand I had seven spooks here which is the most in years. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Well....some sat out on the sidewalk trying to figure out if I was real or not. I sat perfectly still until they got up on the porch with me. Some took off screamin and never come back, some walked by mumbling words to their partner about whether or not they wanted to approach the house and just kept right on walking.  :laf:

Some good crowds gathered in front of the house as the flow seem to stop when no one wanted to walk up and get their candy from the bowl in my lap. I wish one of the girls woulda been here to record some of the reactions.
I rubbed black food coloring all over my hands. I shoulda took a pic cause that worked so well.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

trailtwister

Wish I had looked like that yesterday when a politician ignored my No trespassing signs at the end of the drive way and knocked on my door.
By the time I had ripped his head off and spit down his neck several times I must have looked real close to that to him.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

nastygunz

:alscalls: :yoyo:"... I did the usual, hung the FoxPro up in the crotch of the Apple tree by the walkway in the front yard and when the innocents come up for their candy fix and then on the way out hit the pack of 05 coyotes yipping and howling, you should see the reaction, hilarious :innocentwhistle:

Nice job with the Hillary Clinton mask Jimbo!

riverboss

Quote from: nastygunz on November 01, 2015, 07:45:17 AM
:alscalls: :yoyo:"... I did the usual, hung the FoxPro up in the crotch of the Apple tree by the walkway in the front yard and when the innocents come up for their candy fix and then on the way out hit the pack of 05 coyotes yipping and howling, you should see the reaction, hilarious :innocentwhistle:

Nice job with the Hillary Clinton mask Jimbo!
HA HA Hillary mask!![emoji83] [emoji83] [emoji83]

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Dave

That is always the scariest - not knowing whether the spook is real or not. I'd have loved to have seen some of the action.