• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Dale

Started by bigben, July 31, 2016, 06:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

Sorry i havent been on much fellas but wanted to let you guys know dale http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?action=profile;u=2228 passed away this weekend on his bike visiting family and friends in south dakota.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

Sorry to learn this.  Prayers to his family.

Jerry

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 31, 2016, 06:56:36 PM
Sorry to learn this.  Prayers to his family.

Jerry

Likewise. 

Good man gone.  I enjoyed his posts.

HuntnCarve

So sorry to hear this.  We'll keep him and his family in our prayers.

Dave

riverboss

Wow sorry to hear this.
Prayers for his family.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

HaMeR

That's too bad Ben!! I hope all goes well for you & Dale's entire Family.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

jaspr1

Ben....my fondest memory is Lake Marburg and the "unsinkable".......Man I am going to miss him......he was like knowing a real life "TAZ".......rest in peace Buddy you are not forgotten.......

coyote101

I am very sorry to hear this.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

Sad news for sure.  Dale visited with us for about ten days last year and we really enjoyed his stay.  He was going to stop again this year on his way to California.  We have thought about him numerous time and were looking forward to another visit.

Rest in Peace my friend.

“We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence.”

Joseph Roux
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bigben

Dale truely was one of those guys that added to everything he was ever apart of. He had enough nuts to tell someone what he thought about em to their face as well and that is something rare now a days. I am lucky to have enjoyed his stories on many an occassion. Im gonna have to say unsinkable was great but the time his fur coat caught the mange had to be tops for me.

He was a great person
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Very sorry to hear this news.   RIP, Dale. 

FinsnFur

Wow :sad: I was just starting to feel like I knew Dale. I felt like I could relate to him and understand his life style. Every since his visit to Johns.
He didnt post much...seemed quiet from the other side. I developed a lot of respect for him through his posts.
Thanks Ben for the update.

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed by many.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com