• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Deer Meat for Dinner

Started by securpro, November 22, 2016, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Do know how many of you are familiar with Rob Arrington's YouTube channel but you should check it out. We need more people in the world like this. Here is one of their latest videos , hope you enjoy it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

I dont even know what to say, except wow. Just wow. :congrats: Everything about that was unbelievably awesome. Mannnn
How did the boy get injured?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Impressive! I have to admit, I was wondering if he helped with the processing too. Didn't he bust out a knife and help with skinning! Great attitude with that young man, he'll go a long way.

Okanagan

WOW was my first thought as well by the time I got to the end.  He sure seems like a fine young man.

slagmaker

Finally got to watch the video.

Wow! That you man has the right attitude.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

Sure makes me thankful for all that I have.  It should also serve as a reminder for those who chose to complain about small things.

Jerry

Dave

Thanks for posting that securpro.  What a great young man he is - wish every kid had the attitude he has. 

coyote101

Wow! What an inspiring young man.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing