• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What would you do 2?

Started by Mallardsr, April 21, 2007, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallardsr

"If you will think about what you ought to do for other people, your character will take care of itself. Character is a by-product, and any man who devotes himself to its cultivation in his own case will become a selfish prig." 
— Woodrow Wilson, 28th American president (1856-1924)

Todd Rahm

:confused: I'm a simpleton and ya just done gone and really cornfused me.  :confused:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

x2 there ole Todd.   

Not sure bout this but, oh heck..............I'll make a motion that we ask Mallardsr to explain...... :shrug:

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

HaMeR

You will get more respect by NOT asking for it than by asking for it.  Just my take on it.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

MattS

I think it says something like, if you only think about yourself is bad and thinking of others is good.

Boy, that there sounds poetic.

bowjunkie

hhmmmmmm  :confused:  this is gonna take some pondering  :wo: kinda  like Todd said I'm just a ole redneck  and this'n just went right over the head   :biggrin:

rjl54

Kinda like leaving a cell phone in a chimp cage . . . it stirs a lot of activity, but nothing good will come from it   :huh:

studabaka

It's like hitting a base ball......  :shrug: ..... ask the guys that are consistently successful at it and I bet they don't tell ya they are focused on their stat.

It's all about keeping your eye on the ball....... IMO
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

:roflmao: RJ.........Dats funny.

I get the first part of the quote, its the second part that has me  :confused: Oh well, no biggy, back to all the call forums I go.  :biggrin: