• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What is this? 4-25

Started by remrogers, April 25, 2019, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

coyote101

Old belt coin changer. I worked pumping gas all through high school and used one every day. No cash registers or calculators to tell you how to make change then.  :wink:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

Haha thats pretty cool C101.  I always watched Mayberry RFD and wanted to work at a garage like Goober and Gomer  :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Dang, that one got solved before I could even offer some hints. 

FinsnFur

That reminds me of when I was 14 and lived in the city. I had a paper route of about 75 customers and I had to go door to door "collecting" every week. Which was asking your customers to pay up.
I seen one of these in a magazine and I saved up enough money until I finally could have my own. I hated going collecting but when this thing came in the mail, it made it a lot more fun. I couldnt WAIT to knock on the first door and pump up some change with my new four barrel coin changer.  :jump:
My mom said it just advertises that I'm carrying money and I'm going to get robbed.

I used to have to carry around one of those vinyl zipper bank bags and man o man I hated digging through that thing for change.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I had a paper route to!  I don't think they even do paper routes anymore for kids or do they?  I still have a scar on my forearm where Mr. and Mrs. Daniels new German Shepherd decided to take a liking to me   :wink:.... Then I took out my billy club that I carried in my paper satchel and I took a liking to him right back  :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

We still have paper delivery here in town. It has been done by 'kids' for years - some good and some not so good.  Currently we have a 'kid' who is probably around 20 and he has been doing a pretty good job of getting it delivered. Of course we also have the 'online' version of the paper, but it costs the same - so I get the delivery and sometimes look online if I want to see the early edition.

remrogers

Yup,, a coin dispenser. Figured it would not take long. Glad this brought back some good memories.