• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bear in the neighborhood!

Started by GC, June 07, 2007, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GC

Oh boy... most of ya'll know about the problems I've had with coyotes and my beagle Bullet. Now there is a black bear in the neighborhood! The area police and local conservation agent have had a slew of calls about the brown phase bear. He was seen by a bunch of people Monday by the Wal-Mart store in mid morning. There are a gaggle of fast food joints around there and I'd hazard a guess he was attracted to the dumpsters. He was photographed while he was prowling around and is reported as a smallish brown phase blackie, probably a young male wandering about looking for some territory to claim. He made the local newspaper tonight. Last sighting was about one mile from my place!   :madd:
"Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it's always RIGHT!"

FinsnFur

I can teach ya how to make a silencer for your rifle with an empty 2 liter Mountian Dew bottle.  :biggrin:

I'm gonna regret saying that aint I?  :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

There have been pics of bears runnig through neighborhoods around here all week on the local news. Won't be long and they will be running out of bandwidth and funding for the tranquilizer and relocate strategy  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 07, 2007, 10:11:53 PM
I can teach ya how to make a silencer for your rifle with an empty 2 liter Mountian Dew bottle.  :biggrin:

I'm gonna regret saying that aint I?  :doh2:

A nice young man from the ATF would like to talk to you, Jim.    :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Yea, with that silencer on you can sneak right up and put the barrel (Dew bottle) right behind his ear.  It will be the last thing YOU didn't hear - except maybe for your screams as he takes you apart.

Jerry

Rich

Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Mallardsr

FinsnFur

:roflmao: Did he ever make it to the barn?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

I think you need to fess up....... that was really your long john flap waving in the breeze wasn't it?
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Jeb

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: