• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The Bullshitter!

Started by nastygunz, February 07, 2022, 03:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

So I know this guy that I’ve known since I was a kid. He is universally known as a massive bullshit artist and compulsive liar. Some of his stories are pretty amusing. Although I don’t make a habit of hanging around him he pops in occasionally usually to show me a gun he has bought or some big business deal he has sealed. As far as I know he’s never been employed.

This time around he had a gun to show me which was a 3030 lever action that he told me was 50 years old and worth $2500. I told him I was short on cash after the holidays and offered him $150 for it :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:. So that set him off on a rant about how the gun was 50 years old and a special edition and worth at a minimum $2500.

Now most of the time I just sit back and watch him perform with his wild stories and fabrications but every now and then I like to give him a dose of reality. This time around I told him how can that gun be 50 years old? It has fiber optic sights I said it has a plastic trigger guard I said and the box it’s in is laser printed with a UPC label on it? I said I’m pretty sure they didn’t have any of that stuff 50 years ago?

Well he turned beet red and stuttered and stammered and then changed the subject and then shortly thereafter departed the premises. I have been cracking up about it all day, I am his worst nightmare when it comes to telling the truth, an ex cop with a masters degree in psychology  :alscalls: :alscalls:

When my pops was still alive he would listen to him and after he left he would shake his head and say that boy ain’t right in the head!

FinsnFur

I know a few people like that. They are so into themselves they can't see past thier own face.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Barry you're just full of shit in Good humor. Those other types of people are full of shit in a way that they lie and manufacture stories to appear better then those around them. Narcissism comes to mind

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Quote from: nastygunz on February 07, 2022, 03:47:01 AM
I have been cracking up about it all day, I am his worst nightmare when it comes to telling the truth, an ex cop with a masters degree in psychology  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Wish we could have watched!  :laf:

I suspect that that several of the men here have a pretty good BS meter built in by this stage of life, plus age and life experience have earned them a college equivalency in psych.

JohnP

Okanagan said: 
   "I suspect that several of the men here have a pretty good BS meter built-in by this stage of life, plus age and life experience have earned them a college equivalency in psych."

I hope you didn't have me in mind :eyebrownod:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on February 07, 2022, 08:52:49 PM
Plug the toilet?  :whew:
[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
How did I NOT see that coming?

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers