• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pure Ivory Coyote Call

Started by ninthinning, May 10, 2007, 04:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninthinning

As most of you are aware Kents home was destroyed in a tornado recently.  All the money from this auction will go to him and his family.  This call is a super loud open reed predator call.  It howls like a coyote, screams like any type of rabbit, makes deer and bear sounds and in the hands of a skilled caller call do a pretty good elk.  The call is pure ivory made from a big wart hog tusk.  Ivory makes an incredible tone board, it is dense and very hard.  The horn end is the natural intersecting cones of the tusk interior.  The tusks are not part of this auction, just the call.  This call is signed and marked No. 2.  Boards are 5" for scale.  Opening bid of $25. Auction ends Sunday the 13th at 10PM EST.  Thank you for looking.

Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

bowjunkie

:yoyo: ninth my hats off to ya on this thats a good lookin call there  :congrats:

iahntr

Scott

keekee

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

:roflmao: Well the mail man came knocking today...... caught me in a towel with shaving cream on my face,  :shck: but I didn't care.... I was pretty sure what he had and wasn't going to dilly dally.

Eric, That there is one purdy call and to my ear sounds pretty darn sweet.... and loud.... note to self: practice with that one outside  :eyebrownod:

The Constable family is surely blessed when folks like yourself step up the way you did in a time of need.

Bravo my friend!!  :congrats: :highclap: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

You had shaving cream on your WHAT  :shck: and you weren't going to dilly ?

ok  :iroll:

:roflmao:

Job well done on both parties...
Thanks for the follow up Stu...I was beginning to wonder what happen in here.  :wink:
And congrats my friend, but more so thanks for stepping up to help this poor family out.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ninthinning

studabaka,
Damn fine bid.  Glad you like the call.  Its a tough call to make because each tusk is a little different.  This ivory is hard,  wears out tools fast.  Trying to make an all purpose call.  Its not as good as a pure coyote howler with a buffalo horn, but it does a respectable howl.  Also does many prey animals in distress.  Thanks to all who bid, love that spirited bidding!
Thank you,
9th

Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8