• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fish on!

Started by nastygunz, July 28, 2024, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Lake Morey, VT, blue senko was the hot lure.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

nastygunz

Boys hammered them that day, the bite was on all day.

pitw

Good looking day for a fact.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Lake Morey is a naturally-formed freshwater lake located just west of the Connecticut River in the Town of Fairlee. The lake's surface area encompasses approximately 545 acres. It is relatively shallow with a mean depth of 28 feet, a maximum depth of 43 feet, and a shoreline of approximately 5 miles in length. The lake is largely surrounded by forested hills rich in pines, hemlock, birch, maple and other trees. These forests include hiking trails, natural habitats, diverse species and important (but fragile) ecosystems. Lake Morey is home to bald eagles, several species of herons, loons and other wildlife. Summer visitors enjoy boating, fishing (small and largemouth bass, perch, bluegill, among others), and a myriad of water sports. A frozen lake surface in winter brings ice fishing enthusiasts, snowshoers, cross country skiers, and intrepid skaters who enjoy a 4.5 mile ice-skating trail (the longest in the U.S.) which is maintained by the Lake Morey Resort.  Check their website for ice conditions and skate rental availability.

nastygunz

pitw, they have big farm equipment auctions at the auction field in Fairlee, my father used to take us there when we were kids, got all kinds of good stuff there. You can buy everything from guinea pigs to bulldozers ha ha.