• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The "Moment" howler...(Sold)

Started by HuntnCarve, June 03, 2007, 11:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

"This coyote has been busted by the Antelope buck.  The buck's snort of alarm sends the doe into a panicked flight!  The hungry coyote tries an all out rush, but has reached that "moment" when he has to decide if this meal is worth pursuing, or if precious energy needs to be conserved?"
Well folks, you are looking at the culmination of a weeks worth of work on this cow horn howler.  I tried to put some "life" into this scene, and believe I got it!  So if you are looking for a center piece for your collection?  Now's the time to seize the "moment"!  This one's not cheap, but it is worth it!  Asking $300.00 Delivered.  Thanks for looking!  (Sold)
HuntnCarve
Dave

Bills Custom Calls

Dang!!!  Nice very Nice And by the way did I say that call looks nice!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: :bowingsmilie:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

Yeah, it looks like you did capture the sceen very well!   Just amazing what you are doing with those horns.  Amazing.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

I'm sorry but I dont like it  :sad:

I love it!....SUPERB WORK Dave. Wow  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Dave,

Another great looking horn.  What else is there to say?

Jerry

ohiobob

DAMN !!! thats about all I can say,,It IS like your other pieces of "ART" you make,,OUTSTANDING !!!
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Arkyyoter

bowjunkie

man Dave just when I think youve did as good as you can do on a horn you just blow it all away again

WOW pure beauty right there ..... :thumb2: :thumb2: :yahoo:

vvarmitr

I won't be getting this one. :rolleye: Coyote Kate was looking over my shoulder when I pulled it up. :doh2:  :madd:

That one's so sweet ya need a gold chain lanyard to hang it from. :eyebrow:

rwehuntn

The talent you have is amazing. Every one of your howlers is unbelievable. It is a work of art.

cb223

I just don't get it. Every time I see some of your work it is better than the last! Is there no end to your talent?

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!
CHAD

Red Dog

That is one sweeet call. Very nice. :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Todd Rahm

Dave, that thing is SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: