• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bobcat (pic's)

Started by CCP, December 03, 2006, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

OK. I've always thought of them to be the color of a pencil eraser with a touch more brown. Either way it's still a very nice mount for sure. Here in Ohio it's a definite no no to plug one. I've been lucky to see 1 in all the years I've been hunting .
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

That is a really nice bobcat, and a great mounting job. Anyone ought to be proud of that. Congrats! :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

studabaka

The cat noses I have seen have ranged from dark pink to almost white.

Here is a darker one....

And here is a lighter one....

Southeastern cats tend to have a darker, more subdued coloring than their western [or even northeastern] counter parts. A 30 lb southeastern cat is a biggin.

I think that's a pretty darn nice mount Reggie.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

Here is a little western Kitty. Its nose is all most grey. The eastern cats here in OH and KY seem to be more pink.

Brent

Mallardsr

Thanks for your input guys. I have heard a good looking cat mount is hard to come by. I havent seen this mount in person, but hope to soon.  RP

Bopeye

Both the cat and the mount are fantastic......... :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ohiobob

That IS A VERY NICE CAT & MOUNT !!! hell now i have to see what color my cats nose is ? mine is from West Vagina and my cousin mounted it on a Chesnut stump off of my Great randpa's farm,,i will TRY to get pics of it  :shrug:
BUT once again VERY FINE CAT & MOUNT !!!
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???