• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

F&F Exclusive

Started by guywildstorm, May 29, 2007, 07:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guywildstorm

Im going to post some lanyards for sale for F&F members only. If they do not move in a few days I will post them on some other sights at a higher price but I wanted to give you guys first crack at these.

#1SOLD! Desert Camo/Tan Set. Lanyard is a 4 drop with a mystery keeper, not sure what wood it is but it is sure pretty. Also includes a matching game sling and a keychain fob/zipper pull. $25 for the complete set.

#2SOLD! Desert Camo/Olive Drab Set. Lanyard is a 4 drop with a turned deer antler keeper. The keeper has a small coyote track engraved on it that doesnt show up very well in my pics. Also includes a matching game sling and keychain fob/zipper pull. $25 for the complete set

#3SOLD! Black/Chocolate Brown Set. Lanyard is a 2 drop and has an awesome hunk of cocobola for a keeper. The keeper is a little bigger than usual so I thought it would look good set up as a 2 drop instead of 4. Also includes a matching game sling and keychain fob/zipper pull. $25 for the complete set.

Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Nice looking lanyards!!!!!

HaMeR

Man I want one of those but I just spent a bunch on a gun safe yesterday. You make some of the nicest lanyards I've seen.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Guy,

Nice looking ropes there.

Jerry

nailbender

I have one of Guys  lanyards. He does nice work.

The Rock

Very Nice again Guy!!

I'll work on the little project and get some stuff headed to you soon.  :wink:

Rocky

guywildstorm

All of these are sold.
Thanks for all the comments guys.

Guy
Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards