• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fun Sunday

Started by The Rock, June 24, 2007, 05:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Ross and I went out today and did some shooting. The first stop was the dollar store. $1 a six pack grape soda. Picked up a case for $4 and went to the range. Exploded the 24 sticky grape scented targets ( cheap fun for a 6 yr old and old dad too) and then went out after the vermin. Here is a bit of the outcome.  :biggrin:

DirtyDog

That sounds awsome.......nothing better than sharing something that you love with your kids.  :yoyo:

iahntr

Scott

keekee

Looks like a blast!

Brent

The Rock

The kido took off with mama to Oklahoma for a few days. I'll get him on some more rabbits and more grape soda pop when he gets back. Thanks for the comment guys.

Rocky

FinsnFur

We used to do the same. The kids love it .
We'd buy Root beer and shake em up first  :eyebrow:

I cant believe how big those jacks are. We dont have those critters around here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

WTG. Love to see the kids out enjoying hunting & fishing.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ErictheRed

Is that a .22?  What kind of scope you got on it?

The Rock

That is a 22 lr. It is a Cricket made by Keystone Sporting Arms. The sight is a Leupold / Gilmore Red dot with a 1" tube. It is hell on just about everything in the yard that moves with CCI CB Long ammo. :eyebrow: