• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Just Finished This One

Started by blacky, August 18, 2007, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

This call is made from Birdseye Maple and has some unusual markings, I think.

I am learning more and more each day about turning pots and strikers. A big thanks go out to all in here who have offered advice and answered my questions.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

studabaka

Purdy nice, but it looks like ya missed a year somewheres along the line  :wink:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Stu,

I am guessing that it was a test to see who REALLY looks closely at the call.  You won.

Blacky,

Nice looking call.

Jerry

FinsnFur

That is very nice.
And some kid is going to be gleaming  :congrats:

Oh and yeah were only on 2007 even though some days I feel older then others. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

blacky

I hate to admit it but I have done that before. My birthday is  07-08 and I guess that is why I do it. It was not a test but if it was it wasn't to hard to figure out.  lol       I wonder if they will wait until next year to accept it.   lol

Actually the call is for the Granddad in the picture but am sure that some time down the road it will belong to the grandson who by the way is named Hunter.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

iahntr

Looks good.
Ahhh...  just put an '07 behind the 08, and then ya made it on Aug 8th, '07 :eyebrow:   :biggrin:
Scott