• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Coaxer call

Started by rugerr, August 22, 2007, 01:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugerr

Hi, I'm looking for a high quality coaxer call that is comfortable to leave in your mouth during stand and of good sound and excellent workmanship.  Only custom!  Anyone know of who makes such a call?  Thanks!

awh

Any of the call makers here. Seeing how your new and don't have message privileges yet, try looking in the call section and at the bottom of the makers sig line they usually have their email address listed. Find someone who's call you like and shoot them a email. I'm sure whom ever you pick, you will be very pleased. Or just make another post here once ya find one.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Did you get fixed up Rugerr?
I'm guessing someone took care of you through private message
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

rugerr

Hi Jim,  yes I found a guy who is making me a coaxer and have two other guys who may make one as well.  I appreciate your reply!  I really like this forum.  It is about the best way to find out who makes calls and then get reviews on their work as well.  Thanks!