• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Buffalo Ridge Calls (pic added)

Started by canine, August 26, 2007, 09:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

Buffalo Ridge Calls sent me one very fine looking and sounding antler call in the mail. Absolutely a beauty!!.

Now, It was sent with a card saying "congratulations JD, hope you like it"

The part I don't remember or understand is, why am I being congratulated and why was this great call sent to me??  :wo:

The only thing I could think of was something to do with the pup distress contest we had here, but can't find anything on Buffalo Ridge Calls sending calls to anyone?

anyone ever heard of this call maker?

I'll get a pic of it and the call THO sent for the rabitt distress contest posted tomorrow.

Camera was found today  :congrats: Thanks Nail for helpin me out  :wink: Not sure if you can see it but in the show off your gear post it's on one of my lanyards in the pic I posted there.
Thanks
JD

Todd Rahm

Never heard of them, unless its nailbenders call line tag?  :confused:

nailbender

:laf:  Guess I should fess up ?  I offered that for the pup distress contest.  Glad you like it. 
           Now I can go back into hiding :eyebrownod:     

canine

Ah, I bet your right Todd..

The address is Iowa, Nail, if it's you, THANK YOU very much, this is one fine lookin and sounding call  :yoyo:

I hope I can post pics tomorrow that'll do it justice  :biggrin:

JD

canine

Back into hiding.................You shouldn't be hiding these little dandies!! I love it, the sound is what I have been lookin  for a while now.

Thanks Again
Nailbender

JD

Todd Rahm

Nail mentioned a year ago he made calls, but he has been holding out on us  :confused:...........................look'n forward to the pics.  :wink:

nailbender

Nah, just not as productive as these other guys.  Weather is cooling off a little so I'll probably spend a little more time in the shop soon. It's been a pretty busy summer.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

CHAD

canine

I know......I'm still looking for the camera the wife misplaced  :wo:  She says I lost it... :nofgr:

As soon as I find where she lost it, 'll get some posted :eyebrownod:

JD

nailbender

I can help you out.  Not very good pics but at least I remembered to snap a few this time.

nailbender

Can you tell I went to Bopeye's school o photography? :laf:

cb223

CHAD