• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Red River Bandits

Started by songdog_sniper, August 15, 2007, 10:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Hey guys, I have a lot of Red River Bandits in stock if you are looking for an all around call that will call produce sounds from, cottontail, to jack rabbit, to bird distress, to Howling, barks and yips.  This call is the one for the job.  I have sold over 400 of these calls and I have recieved nothing but excellent feedback from everyone who bought them.  This is the call that Dale (yotbutster) used to call up and shoot 4 bobcats and a coyote in one day. And Plenty of other people say that it is there go to call in the field. I absolutely love this call and you will too.
If you are interested, you can shoot me a PM or send me an email to Aaron@PredatorPros.com   or you can purchase them straight off my website through paypal at   www.PredatorPros.com  and click on calls 4 sale.  They are 15.00 each and guarenteed for life.  I stand behind all of my calls and I promise you that you'll love it. Aaron.

THO Game Calls

I can vouch for these little calls.  I got one of the first ones that came out - and it is a great call.  A very good addition to your call bag or lanyard.

A
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

How come they are called the Bandit? Not that it makes a difference, but are these the same calls that Minaska is selling?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 17, 2007, 07:39:05 PM
How come they are called the Bandit? Not that it makes a difference, but are these the same calls that Minaska is selling?

I am pretty sure the Minaska Bandit uses batteries, Jim.   :biggrin:

songdog_sniper

Well, To be honest with ya..   When I originally started making calls, My company name ( so to speak )  was Five-o calls, I thought it was a good little name with me being a police officer and all.   But,  when I decided to take my calls up a notch and start getting serious about making calls and other predator hunting supplies, I decided that if I was going to be serious, I need a more serious name.   I already had the Red River Bandit  made up and was in the making for production sale.  I picked the name because of the relationship between  five-o and a bandit.    That is where the name originated from.  It has no affiliation with the Minaka bandit which uses batteries and is an electric caller.  I guess I could add an "o "to the end and it could be the "bandito" or something like that but then I might have the bandito biker gang knocking on my door.  lol.     I have sold so many of them that I hate to change the name now.  I want to but I don't think that I should.  I don't know.  what do you guys think?  I have sold around 400,  that's not a million or anything and I doubt those 400 people would neither get mad or even care.  But I just didn't want to keep on changing crap around and look unstable or something.  Aaron

songdog_sniper

Thanks AL,    That means a lot coming from you.      I really appreciate it.   Aaron

KySongDog

Quote from: songdog_sniper on August 18, 2007, 09:26:49 AM
   I have sold so many of them that I hate to change the name now.  I want to but I don't think that I should.  I don't know.  what do you guys think? 

Don't change the name, Aaron.  Red River Bandit and Minaska Bandit are easily distinquishable except to certain 'puter geeks.   :biggrin:  Besides, "Smokey and the Bandit" had that name before any of ya !   Do you remember that old Burt Reynolds movie??    :laf:

Semp

songdog_sniper

Yes Sir, I love that movie. 

I hope that people can tell the difference between the two calls. lol.    If not they might be real upset if they think they are getting a minaska bandit for 15.00 dollars.  hehe.

FinsnFur

No I was just curious, because I know at one time Minaska was selling some hand calls....maybe still is.
I believe they were coming from an outside source but I'm not sure. So when I seen the name I wondered if you were the source.

No biggy, just curious.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com