• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator coaxers

Started by armyturner, December 30, 2007, 10:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armyturner

Here is a batch of coaxers that I finished this weekend. All are about 2 1/2" long with the exception of the stag antler, it is about 2 3/4". Let me know which pic and number that you want. I also have some keychain lanyards availably. All prices include shipping.

Acrylics $10
Mule Deer Antler (pic #3) $12 SOLD
Red Stag Antler (pic #4) $15
Key Chains $5 Green, Tan, Black, White. Solid or any 2 color combination.

#'s 1-5 are SOLD

#'s 2, 3, 4, & 5 are SOLD

FinsnFur

hmmmmm, I missed this one, but nice looking stuff sir.
I really like the mini lanyards. Nice concept  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kiyitec

How the heck did I miss this?

I'll take the Stag!  pm me some details.    ~KT(coaxer_ho)

EDIT:  :doh2: pic 1 #4    I never read directions. . .
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

kiyitec

For the love of God, somebody smack me!!!  It appears that I asked A new guy (with only 9 posts) to pm me.  Hey Army, you'll have to post up some info.  At least 'til 25 posts when your pm is unlocked.  My bad!  ~KT
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

armyturner

I know, I know, I need to get posting. Now that the holidays are over I may be able to. Kiyitec, I will send you an email with the info for the call.

armyturner

Well, maybe I won't email you. Apparently I can't view profiles yet either, so I can't get to your email address. If you send me a PM with your email address I can at least read it and get back with you.

kiyitec

Thanks BigB!  I had that one coming. (good thing I have dental coverage)

We got connected.     ~KT

Buckrun

Good Golly those calls just blew me away! I loved 2 & 5 in the first row and 5 in the second row.

Where did you get the material to make those? What is it called?

Steve

armyturner

Steve,

I have make a lot op pens in the past and had the idea of using some of the 3/4" acrylic pen blanks to make these small coaxers. They are just the right size.

weedwalker

Is that gold acrylic in pic #1 still available?

armyturner

It was spoken for about half an hour ago. I may have some more of that acrylic though. I can take a look if you want one.

weedwalker

Yeah I'm interested. Those are good looking calls. Thanks

TFM

Nice calls Armyturner.Great choice of colors.
TFM