Short the three still on stretchers....

DirtyDog

Looks like a pretty good season.  :yoyo:

keekee

Thats some good looking fur Brad! :biggrin:

Brent

FinsnFur

Very nice looking collection :yoyo:

Now come clean with us and tell us what ya got hiding under that car cover :eyebrow: Looks like a Challenger or a Charger  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Boy you have been busy collecting and preparing all that fur . Really nice. Let us know how you come out on your fur sale. Hey where are all the stories that went with each critter? You been holding out on us ! :nono:

iahntr

lookin good!  :thumb2:
I agree, I think we missed out on a few "before" pictures.  :biggrin:
Scott

Brad H

I've got to admit...most of the coyotes aren't mine. Got a partner that's been cleaning house on the coyotes this year, all called. He's been skinning them on the spot and bringing the hides to me frozen (usually two at a time), and I've been taking care of the rest.  He shot just as many with mange that were left in the dirt.

Top price in this area at the moment is $35 and I would think a few of these bigger ones should bring that.

It's not a Challenger or a Charger. A close relation, but at least you've got me pegged as a Mopar man. :biggrin:

Brad

studabaka

I would have guessed challenger too..... if not those then it must be a cuda, though it seems a bit long for that from this angle.

oh...and nice batch of fur  :yoyo:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Brad H

You guys got me lickin' my lips with these models you're bringing up so I better uncover it. I think I've had this pic on here before (maybe not?).

Anyway, my 72 Satellite...

A pussycat really with the 318 but this car was built with a charmed life, and I'm anxious for spring to get here to drag it back out.

Todd Rahm

Hey Nice furs Brad, and sharp look'n car too. Like the color of it too.  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Nice collection of fur!   :congrats:

bootmud

Nice looking batch of fur. :yoyo:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com