• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

fox vocalizations from the real deal

Started by bigben, March 15, 2008, 07:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

think the owner would let me borrow her for a decoy fox?

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

DirtyDog

wow....now that is pretty cool. Thanks Ben.  :yoyo:

CCP

Thanks for posting that Ben I caught myself looking at a lot of the video's with the foxes. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

frshwtr

good post and a real nice looking fox; bet there will be some people downloading that. i'm already trying to figure out how to do it on a mouth call. better yet does anybody voice one that would make it easier.

Jimmie in Ky

Two calls come to mind that would have that pitch. Rich Cronks killer jr and a critter call pee wee. Good reason for owning calls with various reed sizes in them.. Jimmie

FinsnFur

That was pretty cool. :biggrin:
Antsy little thing wasnt it. Get me outta here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

I have had em do a chatter at me before.  if you look through that persons vids he has one I think named kevie chattering.  I have had em do that to me if they seemed threatend before.  I can get a chatter out of critrcall allready and if ya awenser em back they normally come in but under cover.  they will find high grass or brush to come in and the only thing you see are their eyes.  most of the time they just sit out there and chatter though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujO2lJcgjM&feature=user
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

browning204

sounds like the ones I have on my caller!

I was like wow!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

bigben

I would not mind renting him for a few hours to record for sounds on my foxpro. 

golfertrout

pretty cool, they would make good decoys :roflmao:

northern coyote

you know the way they are using domestic dogs now, you'd think a fox would work even better! but yeah, I've run coon at night and heard those sounds but I didn;t know what it was, thanks for that bit of knowledge!
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time