• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

3" Birdseye Slate over Glass

Started by Coulter, February 18, 2008, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

As requested by Fuzz624...a 3" Birdseye Slate over Glass w/ Curly Maple striker. Fuzz has first dibs on this since he requested it. I have plenty more where this one came from...they just aren't made yet :iroll:

Steve

cb223

That is a nice lookin pot and striker! I'm glad fuzz has first crack at it, other wise I'd be to tempted.

I heard rumor that you make box calls   :innocentwhistle:   I'd like to see some of them   :biggrin:
CHAD

Coulter

Thanks cb...I do make box calls. I make a long and a short. I don't have any done right now. But I have some pics on my other computer of some that I sold already. I'll get them posted up here tomorrow for ya.

Steve

blacky

Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

fuzz624

Coulter

PM back at ya Fuzz...thank you.

Chad here are some box call pics...
The short boxes in the first pic are all Bloodwood w/ Curly Maple. They are all the same as far as coloration goes...this is just a bad pic

The pic below are the longboxes...the top one is Mahogany w/ Curly Maple. The bottom is Yellowheart w/ Curly Walnut...

And here are the same three bloodwood shortboxes with a couple different long boxes for comparison. The longboxes in this pic are Birdseye maple w/ Curly Walnut on the left and Yellowheart w/ Curly Walnut on the right

Pm getting sent back to ya shortly :wink:

Steve