• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

go out or not?

Started by browning204, March 03, 2008, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

Well, I have tomorrow to myself and am wondering if I should wake up and go out or not.
What do you guys think. We still have LOTSA snow but it will be in the 40's as it was today.
We might get some rain later in the day. I was thinking of going out to have some time away from dirty diapers, and the B.S.
of buying a home.

Do you think it would be a wasted trip do to all the snow and warmer weather or what?

Coyote vocals or distress?

thanks
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

studabaka

Any day is a good day to be in the woods  :biggrin: No such thing as a wasted trip.

Vocals vs distress ....... in my robust experience and wisdom ...... beats me  :eyebrow: Actually I am starting with howls and then waiting 5-10 minutes then running distress..... then puppy whines...... though I have seen exactly zippo doing that  :shrug:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Greenside

Hell why not? It's a good time to call doubles and triples

browning204

Quote from: Greenside on March 03, 2008, 02:07:09 PM
Hell why not? It's a good time to call doubles and triples

Double and triples? Obviously you have never called in NH or hunted with me!  hahahahahahahaahahaha :roflmao:

browning204

well, I will probably go out seeing on it will be warm and I don't get alot of time to hunt anymore. At this point I will be happy to call anything. Fox, Coyote or anything that is in season.

but if not, a day in the woods is cool anyhow.