• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Here it is.......DON'T BE JEALOUS!!!

Started by Bopeye, February 28, 2008, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Here's my call I got from Huntncarve.........  :eyebrownod:

Oh my goodness, did he send more than one?  :biggrin:
Ain't that cool?  :yoyo:

Here it is from left to right: Key chain carved from Antler (Beautiful), necklace carved from Antler (daughter loved it so it's hers), A very cool multi wood call, my ugly mug on a beautiful call, a call for my son, and a call with a coyote inlayed.
Aren't they awesome!!!  :congrats:
Thank you so much Dave...you really shocked me.  :yahoo: :thumb2: ;yes;

OH YEAH, first twenty that make fun of my picture taking ability can BITE ME!!
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

How cool is that??!!

And those calls just don't do those pictures justice Bop!!  :pout:

:biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

wv_yoter

Jason

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyotehunter_1

Ol' Bop called me earlier..... He was so excited that all I got to say was hello and goodby.  :biggrin:

:thumb2: That's soooooooooooooooooo cool !!! :thumb2:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Hawks Feather

Bop,

That is really neat.  Especially the BITE call.  If you ever lose that one they will know who to deliver it to. 

Jerry

FinsnFur

Too cool. Too bad he had to ruin them with another foggy cell phone picture :rolleye:  :roflmao:

No seriously Bop.....thems some treasures. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

someone needs to send him a proper camara to take pics with or a new cell phone.  great looking calls and awesome job on the carvin. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

HuntnCarve

Glad everything made it Bop, and that your happy!   Your probably going to have to get a bigger lanyard now?  LOL!

Hawk, you cracked me up when you talked about losing that "Bite me" call.  Can you imagine someone coming across that laying in the woods!   LOL!

Once again Bop, congrats on your award.  And thanks for infusing a little laughter into our lives!

Dave

Carolina Coyote

Really neat calls Bop, wondering if you could do the " Bite Me" with the call.cc  :highclap:

vvarmitr

To get that much great stuff from Dave you must be a winner!  :shck:  That is soooo cool! :highclap:

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 28, 2008, 09:21:42 PM
Too cool. Too bad he had to ruin them with another foggy cell phone picture :rolleye:  :roflmao:

Quote from: bigben on February 29, 2008, 05:11:30 AM
someone needs to send him a proper camara to take pics with or a new cell phone. 

First two winners of "BITE ME"........... :wink:

I guarantee ya the stuff that Dave sent is worth more than my whole miserable existence...... :eyebrow:

I also know I didn't do anything to deserve them, there's just no way that I could, but Lord knows I do appreciate every sliver........ :wink: :biggrin:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Silencer

Thats a great set of calls right there.  Congrats again Bop !

Vincenator

Man, I cant quite make out what they look like.I think my glasses have a smuge on them as the pic is blurry! :laf:
Every day is good,some are just better!

cb223

Quote from: Vincenator on March 01, 2008, 09:03:26 PM
Man, I cant quite make out what they look like.I think my glasses have a smuge on them as the pic is blurry! :laf:

I thought it was the kids fingerprints on the monitor but I cleaned it and I still can't quite make out the pics!

All joking aside those are AWESOME!
CHAD

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ROFLMAO!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye