• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

expo

Started by ilcoyote, August 28, 2008, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilcoyote

Thank's to jim, rich, jay, and tom for the free stuff. Met some down to earth guys and some jerks!.  Had some booths with camo display but no pants or jackets to buy. no remington or winchester! just lots and lots of distress calls and BIG ole howlers.  Sunday we talk about going back and we decieded the only way we would go if we got in free. so we head 6 hours back home. Did get to see a little red car wipe out in front of us in st,louis running about 80mph thanks to lance great driveing we miss car parts and and other cars.

CCP

I would like to thank you and Stan I enjoyed the conversation and getting to meet you guys again always my pleasure.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Glad you had fun Brian. You coming to LBL this year?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Yeah, I'd like to say it was a pleasure meeting you but, I've met ya before and it was no pleasure. :nono:

Seriously though, I'm glad you guys made it to the expo. It was good to see ya's :congrats:
I agree there was a lot of calling stuff at the show, hopefully if they do it next year, other vendors will hop in.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

It was good to see you guys!

Brent

ilcoyote

thanks !!!!  jim I will be gettin g hold of u about hunting up in ypure region kee kee no problem. LBL i diontknow for sure yet. like too

FinsnFur

Oh I forgot to tell you down at the expo....there is one catch to you hunting up here... :eyebrow: .. I git ta go with :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com