Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

7 1/2 low brass ???????? Man, nice job. :yoyo:

nastygunz

Fn :wink:F, ricotta pie for Easter,MMMMMMMMMM. DD, yupp #7 1/2 shot is crow killing awesome, low brass too, the key is to lure em in close, when i see a flock like in this pic, we set up close by, stuff the M2000 semi with 5 rounds, commence to calling and in about 8 seconds they are on the attack and you give em hell.

Silencer

7 1/2's is what we normally use as well.  You got me fired up, waking up the boy for an Easter Morning crow hunt  :biggrin:

nastygunz

go get em silencer, i am planning on sneaking out for a pre- easter dinner quickie hunt haha, another sunny bright windy cold day here, have a great easter!

nastygunz

Took the day off and popped 2 Black Bandits, right in the pines, plenty of birds around but the danged snow is making it tough! :argh:

ErictheRed

I can call in crows when I want to call coyotes, and then when I want to call a crow, they seem like they know I'm aftert them.

nastygunz

sneaky tactic is to call real loud real quick for like 5 seconds then stop and wait, they sometimes will come right in and land if they cant pin the noise down, when they land.......well you know the deal.... :eyebrow: