• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Speaking of pot calls, anybody have any for sale?

Started by iahntr, March 29, 2008, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Hey guys, I'm interested in purchasing a new pot call, preferably slate.
I'm lookin for one to use, so sound comes first, but lookin for somethin
with a nice look to it too.  :biggrin: Something with nice grain, or character
or maybe a laminate. Let me know if ya got somethin, or have one you like
from somebody that you would recommend to me.
                                            Thanks, Scott
Scott

Coulter

I don't have any finished up right now, but I will be working on some in the next week or so - 'tis the season :biggrin: Let me know if you haven't found anybody with any available or shoot me a PM.

Steve

iahntr

Thanks Steve. I checked your website, but that part looks like it's under construction.
Ya got some pics of your calls, and what kind of wood ya got available. What prices
do ya have on em? You can either reply here or pm me whichever you prefer.
                                                                          Thanks, Scott
Scott

Coulter

Yeah I have to get around to finishing up that website. Its been awfully hectic around here though. Thanks for the reminder. Anyways,

Here are a couple of calls that have been sold already - the first is a 3" birdseye maple slate that was sent to Fuzz624.

and this one is Kingwood slate over glass

I'll check to see what woods I have available if you're interested later today. Is there any specific type you're looking for?

Steve

I make a 3" and a 3.5" in slate or glass either one will be $35

Coulter

Okay, I just checked what I have on hand...

I can do a 3" in Cocobolo, Kingwood, Birdseye Maple, Bloodwood, Cherry, Padauk, Walnut or Hickory

or I can do the 3.5" in Birdseye Maple, Bloodwood, Kingwood, Cocobolo, Walnut or Hickory.

If you prefer a wood different than what I have listed I can do that as well, but it will require a wood run.

Steve

iahntr

Thanks for checkin for me Steve. When I first thought about gettin one
I wanted to try and get one from somebody on a board I frequent, but
didn't really see a lot, so I figured I'd just ask. Now I've had several people reply
and I appreciate all of them! But now I have to try and make up my mind.  :wo:
Tuff job, a lot of nice calls and I wished I could buy em all.
    Like I told others, If I don't get one from ya this go round, I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks again,   Scott
Scott

Coulter

No problem Scott...Pick the one you like the most, there are some fine callmakers out there. It won't hurt my feelings if you go with somebody else's call. There are certainly plenty out there to pick from. Good luck with finding the one you want and have fun in the process :biggrin:

Steve

iahntr

Thanks a lot Steve. Your not "out of the running" yet.   :wink:
I'm not even sure at this point what it's gonna be that makes up my mind.  :doh2:
Might come down to a flip of the coin.   :shrug:  :laf:
Scott