• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Dymond wood Trios - PICS UPDATED..

Started by Orion, April 13, 2008, 10:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Have been working with a new supply of Dymond wood in two colors,  Charcoal Silverwood and Heritage walnut.  Like all dymond wood they are rock hard and produce a nice crisp tone.  The oil finished is buffed to a high gloss similar to the St Francis Fiji Orangewood calls.  The walnut is a medium brown with nice grain and looks good in any light but I will have to say the Charcoal Silver wood is outstanding in natural sun light as it really brings out the silver tones in the wood.  Buy a pair in one color or mix and match open and closed reed in your choice of colors.  Open reed calls are distress voice and closed reed is your choice of Jack or Cottontail.

Thanks for looookin!

ORION

Heritage Walnut calls - $15 each or $25 for a pair, 

Charcoal Silver wood - $15 each or $25 for a pair,

Fiji Orange wood - $15 each or $25 for a pair.  Closed reed available without St Francis decal.   St Francis calls are still $25, less than 15 remaining.

Natural Birch gun stock laminate -  $15 each or $25 for a pair,

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Todd Rahm

Hey "O", do we get the exact call in the picture or one similiar? I kinda like that closed reed Charcoal call.  :eyebrow:

Orion

Todd - you will get the exact call.  I do have another one like it but without the small flare on the exhaust end.  I have LOTS of charcoal silver wood and will be making more of these,  open and closed, as the weather (garage) warms up.

Orion
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Todd Rahm

Ok, can I get the middle one? I like the flare.  :biggrin:

Orion

Todd - I will mail tomorrow. 

I have a similar call without the flare,  Will update the pic ASAP.

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com