• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Neat Video With Deer and Coyotes

Started by Jerry Hunsley, August 03, 2008, 06:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hunsley

This is a video I took a couple years ago. I hope I didn't show it on here already. If so I apologize. Anyway I am bored sitting home so I thought I would post this video. I sat down and howled and right away I saw a pretty good whietail move his head right down in front of me. About that time , I see a coyote coming. Then two more bucks get up and run out there a little ways and stop, wondering what the heck is going on. My dog started barking , the deer were getting  nervous and the coyote took off. Not long after that another coyote answers and here he come. He covered a lot of ground very quickly. As you can see, he tried coming in downwind and I knew I had to shoot or loose him. The shot was about 270yds. The first shot knocked him down and the second anchored him. As I was swinging on him , my shooting stick came apart so I quickly got it half ways together before I took the shot.  My partner was doing the filming.  Have a laugh or two. 

wv_yoter

Jason

alscalls

NICE Jerry! I never seen it before and I really enjoyed it. I never get to see much of thier reaction to the call around here I have to watch the birds and other animals to tell me were they are. I really enjoyed this thanks. :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

QuoteNice video Jerry, & good shooting.

+1

Anytime I see Jerry Hunsley+video I always click with anticipation. Once again enjoyed the clip Jerry.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Silencer

I need a clap emo, *applaud*.. my lab even enjoyed that clip with me.   Beautiful deer too boot  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Thats pretty cool :congrats:
I thought we was gonna have a good ole fashion stand off there for a minute :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BigB

Enjoyed the video!  Thanks for sharin.  I can't wait for the temps to start falling and the fur to get prime again.  The itch is startin to come back.
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech