• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One headed for Texas...

Started by HuntnCarve, August 10, 2008, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Here's a look at one headed to a friend in Texas.  It's got herringbone, Claro walnut,  blackwood, and whitetail antler.  Sort of mesmerizing when you hold it in your hands and look closely.  I believe he'll enjoy this one. 

Dave

Todd Rahm

Dave thats a smoker buddy. The black wood and antler are nice edgings for the h-bone.  :congrats: :congrats:

FinsnFur

very nice....I love the combos involved there :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Dave,

That antler in there really sets it off.  I like it.

Jerry

alscalls

Words can not desribe how much I like that call......... :bowingsmilie:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

That combination of wood and antler is the best of the herringbones yet. Very nice!  :highclap: :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

That IS a striking looking call. Bet it sounds good too!

HuntnCarve

Well, you'll be able to let us know how good it sounds FOs!  :wink: (by the way, it sounds real good! LOL!)

And thanks to the rest of you fellows for the kind words.  I got a tighter herringbone block laminated up that should create a real nice looking call in the future.  So stay tuned!

Dave

blacky

Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

FOsteology

Dave my friend.... I don't know what to say. Thank you just doesn't seem to adequately cover it!  :bowingsmilie:

HuntnCarve

FOs,
A "Thank you" goes a long ways in my book!  You are truly welcome!  Hope you enjoy the call.

Dave