• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jim, you are a LUCKY man!

Started by Hawks Feather, September 16, 2008, 05:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Jim,

Each time that I log I see the ad for the Bow Hunt Contest.  I also see your girlfriend getting ready to release that arrow and it just reminds me how lucky you really are. 

Jerry

FinsnFur

And you guys wonder why I'm so tired all the time :whew:

Tell ya what...if that WAS my girlfriend, I wouldn't be getting anything productive done...ever.

NOW...reproduction!, well that's a whole different situation. :eyebrow: ;yes; :innocentwhistle: :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

:roflmao:    :yoyo:  now I know how you come up with Fins and FUR !!!  :eyebrow:

cb223

Just the other day I was thinking of that picture!  :biggrin: I guess I'm not the only one who saved it.
CHAD

George Ackley

Hawk ,,

I didnt see the bow it her face :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

FinsnFur

Actually that pic is all over the internet :eyebrownod:
I did a search on images to use for the banner. Typed in "bow hunt" and it showed up on four or five different sites. In fact one of them was going through a full blown proper form demonstration and using them. By the looks of the rest of the site, and the article itself, I'm guess that's where they originated. They even had one with her wearing a different shirt and the pic from a different angle.

Heck of a way to promote proper form though...it definitely catches the viewers eyes. :biggrin: :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

If your not careful they'll poke you in the eye.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

George Ackley

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump