• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

THE MONSTER OF MERRILL POND.

Started by nastygunz, September 22, 2008, 02:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

i WAS FLY RODDING THIS TINY LITTLE POND, DEAD QUIET, I LOOKED DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND THIS GINORMOUS SNAPPING TURTLE WAS EASING BY ME

Frogman

Whoa,  That looks like a whopper!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Silencer

how cuz you didnt jump in grab him by the tail and let out a war hoop like the turtle man ?  lol

FOsteology

Quote from: Silencer on September 22, 2008, 02:22:03 PM
how cuz you didnt jump in grab him by the tail and let out a war hoop like the turtle man ?  lol

yeah, what he said.  :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather

There must be some easy catches in there for the turtle to enjoy.  And why didn't you try to catch it?  Turtle on a fly rod sounds like a great time.

Jerry

FinsnFur

" War Hoop" :laugh2: :laugh2:

nastygunz IS a War hoop :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

i was gunna sneak around the end of the pond and lay down in the grass and wiggle my....finger.... :eyebrow:...and try to lure him in to grab him.....like with the hawk.....but figured it didnt work that time so i didnt.....im slow but i isnt dumb.... :biggrin:....BUT MANNNNNNN,  thats a friggin dinosaur :yoyo:

FYI, i usually reserve my war whoops for Fridays over the company PA system or when the Y :highclap:ankees whup the Red Sux...

nastygunz

Jerry, I actually did catch a painted turtle on a fly rod one time when I was stripping a streamer in low n slow.