• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ohio season is finlay in. First check

Started by Buckrun, November 11, 2008, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckrun

25 traps out and 2 coon and a possum. First catch in a plywood dog proof set. Didn't know it until I went to take him out, he had both feet through the hole in the plywood and in the trap.

Also had a old bob tailed sow sitck her head in one of my PVC mink cubbies. A little 110 did the job.

Hope I do better tomorrow. I was a little disapointed today. I blamed it on the cold snap.

Steve

Todd Rahm

Hey Buck,

Nice pics. So the lil' cokkie stealer sticks his crabbers through the hole and "Bam" steel braclets?  :biggrin: What trap ya got hiding under there?

Man, I just sold all my traps, well they are pending anyway, but man I have been getting the fever.

FinsnFur

It's a good start. :congrats:
I'm wondering what the fur markets gonna do this year
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nailbender

Thats a good start!  I haven't been catching much either. Don't know what the deal is. Going to reset tomorrow, a few anyway. Markets are tough, buyer told me to go drink beer and forget about it. Things may turn around with Chinas bail-out. :shrug:

Buckrun

Quote from: Todd Rahm on November 11, 2008, 10:32:33 AM
Hey Buck,

Nice pics. So the lil' cokkie stealer sticks his crabbers through the hole and "Bam" steel braclets?  :biggrin: What trap ya got hiding under there?

Man, I just sold all my traps, well they are pending anyway, but man I have been getting the fever.

Victor 1 1/2 long spring. Had to make quite a big hole for that big trap. Just wanted to try the set out and use traps I have on hand.

Hope to do better in the morning. Weather should be a little warmer but it is spitting rain mixed with a little sleat.

steve