• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The mouse got a cat.

Started by John_NY, November 26, 2008, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I thought I would post this because I thought it was funny. An old friend of mine bought one of my open reed calls a few days ago and decided to test it out this morning. He got himself a nice bobcat which is now waiting it's turn in my taxidermy shop to be mounted. The funny part is my friend has been called Mouse since he was just a young kid. So a mouse got a cat.  I of course  I had to point that out to him. LOL

John

Here is his cat. It's a female. I don't remember which call he bought except it's an open reed. I would of included it in the picture but he brought the cat to my shop and didn't know I'd be taking a picture. Very little damage for hitting it in the back of the neck with a .270
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

That's a great story and I liked the pic too.  Tell him congrat's for me and congrat's to you for making a good call.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

I thought you was gonna say you used a mouse squeaker  :laf:

Nice looking cat. I just love those hides. Reminds me of my trip to Texas :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

John_NY

He's real proud of the cat. I will be mounting it in a laying down position with a closed mouth. I'm not a big fan of open mouth cat mounts. I don't think it is as pleasing to the eye especially if you plan on looking at it for 30 years. LOL.

John

I sent you an E-mail Jim.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

vvarmitr

Sweet! :biggrin:   WTG Mouse  :thumb2:

Now don't forget to get us a pix when you're done w/ it.  :eyebrow:

cb223

Quote from: vvarmitr link=topic=7221.msg81134#msg81134 date=1227799013

Now don't forget to get us a pix when you're done w/ it.  :eyebrow:
/quote]

+1
CHAD

CCP

Tell Mouse he done a good job on the cat. :confused:

Nice cat and like said above don't forget to post a pic of the finished cat mount. Maybe a mouse tail hanging out of the cats mouth would be fitting or a fat mouse sitting beside the cat lying down. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Tell Mouse congratulations on the Cat and we will be looking for "finished" pictures.  But you know that this thread leads to the real question which is, Who cut the cheese?

Jerry