• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Reeds?

Started by duckslayer, March 13, 2009, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckslayer

Where do you guys suggest to get mylar so I can make my own reeds.  The reed I have are a little to short for the sound I am looking for.  I would like to be able to get the mylar in sheets so I can cut them out myself.  ANY SUGGESTIONS!
" And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth." Gen 1:28
" He was a mighty hunter before the Lord.  Therefore it is said, even as NIMROD the mighty hunter before the Lord." Gen 10:

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

duckslayer

Thank you. I just ordered me some sheets.  THANKS!
" And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth." Gen 1:28
" He was a mighty hunter before the Lord.  Therefore it is said, even as NIMROD the mighty hunter before the Lord." Gen 10:

Bills Custom Calls

Yep Thats who I was gonna suggest.Ya can't go wrong there
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Yotehntr

You might want to go check your mail box... I don't know how Al gets stuff to you so fast!  :laf: Seriously service can't get any quicker, I know you'll be pleased.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

msmith

Quote from: Yotehntr on March 13, 2009, 06:39:48 PM
You might want to go check your mail box... I don't know how Al gets stuff to you so fast!  :laf: Seriously service can't get any quicker, I know you'll be pleased.

That's a fact. It's like he already has it packed and ready to go.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI