• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Coulter

Started by Silencer, March 05, 2009, 06:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

whatcha think about that sea-duck huntin vid ?  Some crazy stuff imo, the way you use no blinds with just a boat.   They come smokin in without a care in the world.  The guy that made that video gave it to me sorta like a first time hands on vid.  He did that one to see if duck hunters would like something like that.  I gave it a thumbs up for hands on. 

Coulter

I probably would have thoroughly enjoyed it if our dvd player would play it :madd: I stuck it in the day I got it and it would pause every 5-10 seconds then start back up. This went on for about 5-8 minutes then it just started over again. I'll try it in a different player this weekend. I watched all of the K&H movie. I have to tell ya...I enjoyed it much more than my wife did and she wasn't even watching it :roflmao:

Quotethe way you use no blinds with just a boat.   They come smokin in without a care in the world.

That's the way it was when we hunted Niagara / Ontario this year. The Oldsquaw just kept zipping right by us. It was more like a dove shoot lots of action, but you have to hit it just right. You would absolutely love it. I'll let ya know how I make out trying it in a different player.

Steve

Silencer

Check this out, some good sea-duckin also some other stuff mixed in there.  Not sure if I shared this with ya or not. 

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/hunting/ducks-dogs-and-decoys.html

Coulter

I saw that was aired a few weeks back, b ut not on any stations around here that I know of. I am heading to a show in Ohio next weekend that Pit Boss will be at, I will most likely be grabbing each of his DVD's along with some other waterfowling type goodies :eyebrow:

Steve

Silencer

This weeks episode he shows how he carved Harli cork gunners .......SWEET DEKES !!!  :yoyo:

Coulter

Harli's...now that would be some fun to hunt. I think the only place that you can shoot them in the lower 48 is Washington state...and you're only allowed 1. That would be a good one to add to the collection ;yes;

The show next weekend is the Ohio Decoy Carvers & Collectors Assn. show in Westlake, OH. I was going to set up to sell calls, but I haven't finished enough to make it worthwhile, so we are just going to check things out...maybe for next year :wink:

Sure wish I could get the channel they are airing his shows on :noway:

Steve

alscalls

Try your DVD in a portable player if you have one it could fix the problem enough to watch it.........Happens with burnt or low Quality DVD's :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls