• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

THE SQUIRRELINATOR!

Started by nastygunz, May 20, 2009, 08:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

OH THE SQUIRRELS ARE GOING TO DROP LIKE AUTUMN LEAVES IN A HURRICANE!!...MY THOMPSON/CONTENDER .410 WITH SUPER 14 BARREL.

Frogman

That ought to do the trick!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod:
That thing should have two grips, one for each hand. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

A 410 shotgun don't have much kick ,but you better have a good grip on that when you
squeeze one off  :wo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

nastygunz

ive shot many a round out of my super comanche 410 handgun and find the recoil negligible....the contender is much heavier i expect it to be even less :wink:.....shooting 410 after 12, 3 1/2 inch turkey magnums makes the 410 feel like a spitball in a straw.... :yoyo:

nastygunz

I did pattern the gun today WOW!....10 yards 2 many pellets to count in a squirrel target and at 20 yards multiple hits in the kill zone....used 7 1/2, 3 inch remington 410 shells....the trigger is perfect and it seems to shoot exactly dead to point of aim..i like the shallow rear sight and the bead front sight...they align quick and have a very small profile and dont block out the target at all....im very impressed and very happy!...ill post pix of the targets...no doubt at all it will drop squirrels..rabbit..crow, etc.

This is the first one about gray squirrel size....took 21 hits at 20 yards...definite kill,

This is the second shot at 10 yards.....just peppered thickly....would ruin any eating im thinking...if you look close I think I killed a spider on the target lmao,

Hawks Feather

You might not have killed the spider, but he sure is scared to move. 

Jerry

JohnP

Every now and then when I get to feeling cocky and overconfident I'll take mine out to the skeet range.  It sure does make ya humble again.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs