• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

She is back

Started by Hawks Feather, July 07, 2009, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Maddie has been here for a couple of days and kept asking when we could go fishing.  So today we headed out with hot dogs for bait and she had a ball.  Needless to say I had even more fun watching her.

Jerry

straycat

Good to hear Jerry!!   :congrats: :congrats:

That smile says it all.   :highclap:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

iahntr

Scott

alscalls

This made me SMILE after a long day....... :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

coooooooooooooooooool :yoyo:

Carolina Coyote

She sure is a cutie, and I bet she loves he Grandpaw. cc

coyotehunter_1

:wink: Yep, that smile says it all  :biggrin:

:thumb2: to you, Jerry  :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Hotdogs for bait?

You gotta be kidding me?  :doh2:

We just had a fishing tournament and had two guys fighting over fish they caught, and this, obviously very well disciplined, loved beyond all, young Latta grandchild, waltzes in here and shows off a 10" bass caught on a hotdog? :sad3:

You boys could learn something from this.

Very charming Jerry, very charming to say the least. I think we got a new mascot.
Sorry Bopeye. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

After a day of dealing with politicians and adults this was a breath of fresh air.  She looks to be having a great time and I'm happy for both of you.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

She's growing like weed Jerry, and as cute as a button.............................if'n I was grandpa I would be exercising my kidnapping rights.  :biggrin:

Look'n forward to seeing some more adventures from ya two this summer.  :wink:

KySongDog

Really great picture, Jerry.     :thumb2:

BlueDuck

Start um young.   Great pic.

Yotehntr

Jerry she's as cute as they come!!! I can tell by the look she's having a blast! I bet your smile was just as big!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Hawks Feather

Thanks for all the comments.  For those of you that are new, Maddie is a cancer survivor.  Diagnosed at 2 1/2 and had treatments for over two years.  She is cancer free right now and the doctors are confident that she will remain that way. 

As for the fish - none of the ones she caught were all that big, but she had a ball and I enjoyed it even more since we could still be together.

Jerry

SCcoyotehunter